28th June 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Sir,
Can I know the course structure of PG Diploma in Translation in Saga Institute of Management Studies? I want to join this PG Diploma course. Kindly help me and tell me also its fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course syllabus and fee expenses of Diploma(Database Administration) in Saga Institute of Management Studies? -- [New]
  2. Admission criteria and course structure of Diploma(Arts & Craft) in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Bank Management at Rajiv Gandhi School of Management Studies and Research?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Management Studies in Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
  9. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  10. Names of the institutes or universities offering Translation studies course? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the fee structure for Diploma in HM?
  12. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of M.Sc(Genetics) in Institute of Genetic Engineering?
  14. Admission and course fee of Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management in Pearl International Institute of Hotel Management?
  15. List of institutes offering Diploma in Aviation Management in Rajkot? Fee expenses of this course?
  16. How many Diploma(Electronics) seats are available in Buddha Institute of Technology, Gaya? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering course in Assam Engineering Institute?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Labour Laws in Delhi? Course structure and fee expenses?
10th May 2018, 03:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?

Post Graduate Diploma in Translation is a 1 year Duration of course. You must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university to be eligible to pursue this course.

This course offers key specialization on the following subjects:

1. Anuvaad ka Samajik Aur Bhashik Paksha

2. Anuvaad: Siddhant Aur Pravidhi

3. Prashasnik Anuvaad

4.Vyavharik Anuvaad ke Vividh Star Aur Kshetra

5. Anuvaad Pariyojna

Course Fee:

The Course fee for Post Graduate Diploma in Translation course in Saga Institute of Management Studies is around 25,000 INR for the complete course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?