4th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course which is available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  3. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  5. Is BAMS graduate eligible for PG/Master degree in perfusion technology?
  6. Can a B.Sc Life Science holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Perfusion Technology? List of colleges with details?
  7. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  8. BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after B.Sc honours in Cardiac perfusion among M.Phil and MD?
  10. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  12. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  13. How can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? What is the process of admission?
  14. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
  15. Can I do diploma in emergency management after BAMS in Apollo hospital in Delhi?
  16. Which college is best for me to take admission in MBA?
  17. Which is better for me, Quality department or Hospital administration?
  18. What can I study further in distance education after finishing B.Sc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion?
9th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course which is available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

The course structure of PG Diploma in Perfusion Technology is as follows:

Theory:

Physiology
Human Anatomy
Cardiology
Pharmacology
Cardiac Surgery
Biochemistry
Cardiac Anesthesiology
Perfusion Technology

Practical Training:

Training in Perfusion
Assembly of Heart Lung Machine
Training of the IABP, Heart Assists Devices etc.
Training of Octopus and other methods used in beating heart surgery

Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?