19th November 2016, 12:34 PM
sweety 123

How can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? What is the process of admission?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Perfusionist so I want each and ever details about the same. how can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? I want to know what is the procedure of admission? Please tell me about the colleges as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  2. Colleges offering MSc Perfusion? How much is the salary of it?
  3. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  4. How may I get admission in military school after class 10th?
  5. Admission Procedure for Military School being a candidate of 10th class?
  6. What is the prcedure for admission in Military School? Can i take admission in it after 10th?
  7. How can I get admission in IIT after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  8. Can I get admission in class 12th (Commerce) directly without completing class 11th if I scored 82% marks in class 10th?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  10. Is it possible to pursue BCA course after completing class 10th? How can I get admission in BCA course?
  11. How can I get admission in Banasthali University for class 11th? How much should I score in class 10th to get admission?
  12. How to take admission in 11th class after completing 10th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the admission procedure of Military School?
  14. What is the admission procedure of military school?
  15. Can I get admission in 10th class after completing 8th class in CBSE board?
  16. Can I do diploma in Textile after SSC and certificate course in cotton spinning of 2 years?
  17. How much should I score in class 10th to get admission in class 12th (Commerce)? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
21st November 2016, 11:27 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? What is the process of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweety 123 View Post
Respected Sir, I want to become a Perfusionist so I want each and ever details about the same. how can I become a Perfusionist after completing class 10th? I want to know what is the procedure of admission? Please tell me about the colleges as well.

To become a Perfusionist, you have to study a Bachelor of Science in Perfusion Technology and then M.Sc in Perfusion Technology. So after 10th class, you have to choose science stream in 11th and 12th and then after completion of 10+2, can study B.Sc Perfusion Technology. You should study Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in higher secondary and should score over 50% marks for the admission to B.Sc Perfusion Technology. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the 10+2. You have to apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The course duration is three years. The course is available in various medical colleges in India like

Narayana Health - Official Website

Amrita University - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?