22nd January 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Which course to take in diploma after 10th? Diploma in IT or Journalism?

Which course to take in diploma after 10th? Diploma in IT or Journalism?

Which one to choose?

22nd January 2015, 08:17 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Which course to take in diploma after 10th? Diploma in IT or Journalism?

You need to decide your interest area first, weather you have interest in IT or Journalism.

Nowadays there is enough competition in every field which you need to face in future so if you choose your interested one then it will make you stand out from the crowd cause interested things can be performed in a better way.

If you are creative or socio personality and can be aware with society and current affairs as well then you should go with journalism.

Or else if you are Logical and Technical then just go with IT.

Go ahead with the one in which you feel comfortable future.

According to market scenario IT is more competitive rather than Journalism because most of times recession comes in IT but not in journalism so you can go with Journalism to make a secure career as you will find much career opportunities in this field.

22nd January 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take in diploma after 10th? Diploma in IT or Journalism?

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board, you will have a lot of choices to opt for particular course for pursuing your higher studies. Since, you have opted for Diploma course and you are confused to choose which branch whether Diploma in IT or Journalism, you can opt the branch in which you are more interested. Diploma in IT or Journalism both are best courses and I suggest you to opt Diploma in Journalism because, very less no. of students opt these type of courses, so, you can find more career and job opportunities after completion of this course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?