22nd January 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How to get B.Tech admission after diploma course?

Sir/Mam,

I am in final year of diploma,my sub is mechanical,bt in 5 th semister in diploma i got a suply,the suply xam will help on september nd resul will out on october,at that time can i get admison in any btech clg in 2nd year??? If not then what r the other options?? I mean which other course can i do??

22nd January 2015, 06:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get B.Tech admission after diploma course?

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) or ECET examination. By qualifying the examination, based upon your exam rank, you will be allotted a sea in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Even if you have backlogs in your Diploma course, you need to clear them before the time of admission into B.Tech course. If you have backlogs at the admission process into B.Tech course, you cannot get admission in B.Tech course.
22nd January 2015, 04:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for LEET examination after having completed your 3 years of Diploma course to get admission in B.Tech course.

LEET stands for "Lateral Entry Examination Test" or ECET exam.

Soon after the exams, based upon your rank scored, you will be allotted the names of some respective colleges for B.Tech course in which you will be getting admission in 2nd year itself through lateral entry.

NOTE: You need to clear all your backlog papers before admission into B.Tech course.
22nd January 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

After completion of you Diploma Engineering from a recognized Institute/College you will be eligible for LEET (Lateral Engineering Entrance Test), which will allow you to get admission 2nd year of a B.Tech program.

You can surely get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech if you perform well in the entrance exam. There are many colleges in Indian offering admission in this way and after getting a good rank you will get admission through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?