16th December 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?

Hello
I have passed my 10th exam. Now I want to take admission in polytechnic.
I have scored 60% marks including 5 subjects and highest in maths with 95% marks. Please tell me is that possible to take admission in polytechnic if yes than tell me the procedure....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Civil Engineering if completed 12th Commerce?
  2. Could I get admission in any polytechnic college without giving any entrance exam? I am in 10th standard
  3. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  4. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  5. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  6. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  7. How to get admission abroad for Aerospace Engineering if I am in 11th and have scored 85% in 10th standard?
  8. Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving any entrance exam? I am a 10th standard student
  9. Procedure to join in Polytechnic after 10th? How to collect the clearness certificate from Tamilnadu government?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  11. Minimum Qualification to appear for IBPS PO Exam?
  12. Admission in Pusha college of Polytechnic after 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges in Chandigarh and Ludhiana offering admission for a candidate who have secured 55% aggregate in 12th NIOS?
  14. What is the CA procedure after 10th standard?
  15. Eligibility to appear in SNAP for a candidate who has secured 60% aggregate in B.E. and 55% in 10th & 12th?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Merchant Navy being a candidate having completed 10th Class and doing Polytechnic course?
  17. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. What is the time table of KVPY for SA candidate?
17th December 2014, 04:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission in Diploma course. 10th standard is the minimum qualification required for admission in a Diploma course through polytechnic entrance examination.

The admission is purely based on the rank in the entrance exam. Therefore, you have to give your best on the exam so that you can get admission in a top polytechnic institute.

The entrance exam will have objective type questions related to maths and science of 10th level. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer and you have to answer very carefully.

For more information visit http://cetdelhi.nic.in/
17th December 2014, 07:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?

Yes, you can get admission in Polytechnic course after completion of your 10th standard with 60% marks from a recognised board. But, to get admission in Polytechnic course, you need to appear for Polytechnic entrance examination which is conducted in the month of April or May every year. By qualifying Polytechnic entrance examination, based upon your entrance examination rank, you can get admission in Polytechnic course in a particular Polytechnic college.
17th June 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th exam by securing 76%.i want to take admission for polytechnic in civil branch.can you suggest me procedure for it?
21st December 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12th and I would like to qualify polytechnic so plz help me
22nd October 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

HeyI had passed my class 10th by72%andmarks of maths is 52out of 100 canI got the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?