18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to do MCA after diploma in Computer applications?

I have done Diploma in Computer Applications , i want to do MCA, please tell me the procedure to study

20th February 2016, 08:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to do MCA after diploma in Computer applications?

No, you are not eligible to do MCA directly after pursuing Diploma in Computer Applications course. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications or in any other relevant stream from a recognised university. Since, you have not completed Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to do MCA course. So, I suggest you to pursue BCA course after completion of your Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to do MCA course.
13th June 2016, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to do MCA after diploma in Computer applications?

Sir I have completed my diploma course in civil engineering. Can I do my MCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?