2nd January 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?

hello
i want the information of diploma in architecture?
i have applied for jexpo and now want to know
that what cutoff i have to get for admission
in diploma in architecture.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Minimum marks required in JEXPO to get admission in government Polytechnic college?
  4. Minimum marks required to qualify in JEXPO?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  6. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  7. How to take admission in B.Tech course via JEXPO?
  8. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  9. What range of rank is required in JEXPO to get admission in government polytechnic?
  10. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  12. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in CEPT Ahmedabad Architecture Faculty for undergraduates? How much HSC and NATA score is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  15. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  16. Admission in APC Ray Polytechnic College for Electrical Engineering Diploma to a candidate who has secured 457 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
30th May 2017, 10:58 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?

Cutoff rank marks never remain same for every year.It is set by the exam authorities of particular exam and it's keeps on changing each year depending on the following factors:
1) Number of students appearing for a particular exam.
2) Level of question paper.
3) Seat availability.
Diploma in architecture has vast scope in modern time and has demands in construction, repair, designing, etc.
The basic eligibility required for diploma in Architecture in that a candidate must have passed 10th standard with 60% above percentage.
A 10+2 standard candidate is also eligible for it, only if the candidate have scored 50% and above with PCM as their main subject from a recognized board.
Also candidate must have to appear for entrance test and should score a decent rank in order to get eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?