1st September 2017, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Whether NIFTs provide Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course? List of colleges and fees to study this course?

Hello, I want to pursue Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course. So, tell me do the NIFTs provide this course? List of colleges and fees to study this course?

Related Questions:
5th September 2017, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIFTs provide Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course? List of colleges and fees to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to pursue Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course. So, tell me do the NIFTs provide this course? List of colleges and fees to study this course?

Sorry, NIFT does not provide the Diploma in Interior Design and Decoration course. NIFT offers the following Diploma programs: Diploma in Fashion Fit & Style, Diploma in Fashion Retail Store Operations, PG Diploma in Footwear & Production Technology and PG Diploma in Apparel Production & Merchandising. Candidates can study the Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration course in the following institutions. Fees for the course differs in each institution. Interested candidates should contact the college for exact fee details.

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

ICAT - Official Website

Pearl Academy - Official Website

Sinhgad Institute of Interior Design & Decoration - Official Website

Guardian School of Design & Management – 2147, Near Mohali Stadium, Sector – 50- C, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?