23rd April 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com an I want to do Journalism Diploma course through IGNOU and want to know that-
1. Eligibility
2. Course period
3. Fee details
4. And other relevant information please.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  2. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  5. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  6. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  7. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  8. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  9. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  10. Detailed information about CDAC course? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Detailed information, pattern and fee structure of M.Com in IGNOU?
  12. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration and scope of Tourism & Travel Management Diploma course?
  14. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  15. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Gujarat for ITI holder?
  17. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  18. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
29th April 2015, 11:51 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline and who have minimum two years of experience in media/communication organisations, are eligible to apply for Post-Graduate Diploma course in Journalism in IGNOU.

Course Period:-
You can choose course duration as per your choice, the minimum duration is 1 year, whereas the maximum duration is 4 years.

Fee Structure:-
The course fee is Rs.3500

If you still any doubts, you can visit its official page
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/155/2
9th May 2017, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?

SIR, I AM RECENTLY COMPLETED MY 1ST YEAR OF B.COM HONS AND I WANT AND INTERESTED TO DONE A COURSE ON JOURNALISM SO CAN I OPT THAT FROM DISTANCE
21st February 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate marks 45/ age 35 may I pursue PG diploma in journalism and mass communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?