4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?

Sir, I have passed 10th with 60% marks and now want to know in details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?

6th October 2017, 05:16 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th with 60% marks and now want to know in details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?

Details Regarding Diploma Course in Ultra Sonography Technician Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+ in science stream from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in ultra sonography course is 3 years.

>> Major employment areas after having diploma in ultrasonography course are Diagnostic centres, Educational institutes, Government and private hospitals, Community health care centres, Radiotherapy research organization, Nursing homes etc.

Job Options after Diploma in Ultra Sonography Course:-

:- Diagnostic radiographer.

:- Radiation therapy technologist.

:- Radiation therapy treatment researcher.

:- Therapy radiographer.

:- Radiation therapy educator.

:- Radiation therapy equipment sales representative.

:- X- ray Technician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?