4th October 2017, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?

Sir, I have finished 10th and now willing to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course. Send me list of institutions in Hyderabad for it? Fees and duration of course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Diploma courses related to Radiology and X-Ray Technician?
  2. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  3. Best institutions in Hyderabad for Diploma in International Airline & Travel Management course? Duration of course and fees required for it?
  4. Which course should be done after 10th for medical -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of institutions to pursue diploma in radiology imaging and USG
  6. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  7. Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?
  8. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  9. What will be salary as a fresher and future in B.Sc in Radiology? -- [New]
  10. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course
  11. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography
  12. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  13. How to get myself registered after completing radiology diploma course?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  16. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  17. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?
  18. List government colleges for studying Diploma in Radiology in Kerala?
6th October 2017, 05:08 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have finished 10th and now willing to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course. Send me list of institutions in Hyderabad for it? Fees and duration of course?

List of Institute Offer Diploma in Radiology Technician Course at Hyderabad:-

1) Deccan College of Medical Sciences.

2) Bhargavi Institute of Management and Technology.

3) Basavatarakam Indo American Cancer Institute and Research Centre.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in ultra sonography technician is Xth from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma in ultra sonography technician course is 3 years.

>> Fee structure for diploma in ultras sonography varies from institute to institute but mainly varies from Rs:- 30,000/ to Rs:- 45,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?