10th January 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

I am graduated in BHMS and want to get trained in diagnostic medical sonography. Kindly let me know the details of eligibility and institutes offering diagnostic medical sonography training/certificate courses in Hyderabad/India.

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering training in Diagnostic Medical Sonography?
  2. List of institutes offering M.Sc. course in Medical Microbiology?
  3. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad for preparation for All India Level medical exams?
  4. Details about the distance education course in Energy Management or Power Management offering institutes in Hyderabad?
  5. List of reputed institutes offering MSc in Medical Biotechnology? Eligibility to apply for the course? What comes under Medical Biotechnology and subjects to prepare for the entrance?
  6. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  7. Details of internship offering companies in Hyderabad, Bangalore and Mumbai?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D in organic Chemistry at Hyderabad?
  9. What to do : B.Tech in CS or MCA? Best colleges for the course?
  10. List of colleges which offer M.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology/Cardiology Technique in Delhi, Haryana and Punjab?
  11. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  12. List of medical Ph.D Institutes in India?
  13. Institutes offering JCJ Coaching in Hyderabad?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. List of the institutes offering RF and BTS courses in Hyderabad?
  16. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  17. Opportunities and avenues available to pursue PhD in Hyderabad for PG Diploma holder in Medical & Laboratory Technology with 2.5 years of experience? -- [New]
  18. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
7th May 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

Medall in chennai offers this course .

Course Title: DMS
(Diagnostic Medical Sonography)

Duration: 18 months

Eligibility: Any bachelor / master’s Alternate medicine Graduates.

Course Fees: `1, 80,000/-

The Course covers the following:

Abdominal Sonography
Obstetric and Gynecologic sonography
Vascular Sonography
Small parts/Msk

The Program includes Anatomy & Physiology, medical ethics, instrumentation, basic USG physics, Patient care and Hands on.

Features:
During Training stipend will be provided.
Training includes lectures by eminent radiologist, assignments and hands on.
Trainees can access the online course modules.

Further Details:
Old#92,New#98, Mount Road, Mahalakshmi Bldg., Guindy, Chennai-32 (Near Guindy Bridge)
(Opp.to Dr.M.G.R Medical University)
Mobile: 8754447888/ land line: 044-49087762
Mail to: [email protected]
Visit us: www.medall.in
13th June 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

I have done my MBBS .Kindly let me know the details of eligibility and institutes offering diagnostic medical sonography training/certificate courses in kolkata/India.
27th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

I have done my MBBS .Kindly let me know the details of eligibility and institutes offering diagnostic medical sonography training/certificate courses in kolkata/India.
28th June 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

i have done my BNYS (banchelor naturopathy and yogic science ) let me know the details of eligibility
16th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have done Masters in software eng. Am I eligible to do this course?
30th August 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bachelor of Pharmacy. Can I opt for DMS course and/or Anesthetist's course now. What are the eligibility criterion for the same and where in mumbai can I pursue this course??
4th November 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what coure/degree required for diagnostic & pathlab?
12th January 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to become ultrasound technician....
I studied phy,chem,botany and zoo as my course in 1 and 2.
Is am eligible to become ultrasound tech?
Plz give me answer..its urgent!
20th January 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Arts stream graduates eligible for this course? Is there any minimum age limit?
4th February 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we get a recording of sonography on CD or pen drive in India ?
13th February 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am an ECG TECHNICIAN I want a medical diagonestic center so i want ultrasonography technician certyficate couse in kolkata,west bengal or enywhere of india. iam an arts student pls give this institute contact number.....thanks
6th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to establish diagnostic centre am dng b.pharm 3rd year i want to do diagnostic course along with b.pharmacy . plz tell me about any open universities offering this courses
7th April 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i am B.H.M.S doctor.i want a course of pg on diagnostic medical sonography and radiology course,kindly let me know the detail of eligibility and institute for this in odisha.
17th May 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m bhms qualified doctor.can I also do DMS
1st June 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Can i do DMS course after completing BHMS.
2nd October 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a mbbs medical officer and want to do a 6 month course in ultrasonography in kerala.please let me know the list of institute private or government offering it.
9th October 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am a qualified BUMS doctor,can i do DMS ?
25th October 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

why u people are not giving answer to any questition putted here.....if u can't answer then what is the meaning of this space......
28th November 2013, 11:58 AM
mmadms123

Thumbs up Re: Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduated in BHMS and want to get trained in diagnostic medical sonography. Kindly let me know the details of eligibility and institutes offering diagnostic medical sonography training/certificate courses in Hyderabad/India.

Diagnostic Medical Sonography Course offered for Alternate medcine or Natural Scicene students

Course at : Medall Healthcare

Duration : 18 months(12+6)

Fees : 1.8 L

Certfication type : Medall Certfied

End of the course Guidance for ARDMS Exam

intersted candiates sent mail to [email protected] or 8754447888
28th November 2013, 12:04 PM
mmadms123

u can do... B.Sc Radiology
28th November 2013, 12:05 PM
mmadms123

Quote:
I am a mbbs medical officer and want to do a 6 month course in ultrasonography in kerala.please let me know the list of institute private or government offering it.

Visit www.medall.in.. they offered 6 months course for Ultrasound
16th January 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

can a simple 2 who has midwifery training, do the sonography course? is it done in kolkata
17th January 2014, 06:22 PM
mmadms123

from recongised university, midwifery students can do. it's only in chennai,Tamilnadu
17th January 2014, 06:24 PM
mmadms123

Quote:
i want to establish diagnostic centre am dng b.pharm 3rd year i want to do diagnostic course along with b.pharmacy . plz tell me about any open universities offering this courses
you can't setup diagnostic center through b.pharam.but can work in the world
2nd June 2014, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my B.Sc, in medical imaging technology. can i do sonologist course if i do so, where i can apply
24th June 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

what are B.Sc courses for Sonography?What are colleges for the same?Also what is minimum eligibility required for the same?
3rd July 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i have done msc biochemistry .kindly let me know am i eligible to become sonologist? institutes offering sonography courses in karnataka ?
25th July 2014, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

sir , I have completed my bhms course and I want to do ultrasonography course short term in kolkata or gwahatti or in manipur. I am from manipur plz informed.
1st October 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduate in geography but I want to do course of diagnosis am I eligible for this.
8th December 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY BHMS COURSE AND I WANT TO DO DMS COURSE SHORT TERM IN KOLKATA. I AM FROM KOLKATA
18th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in first year bsc CBZ and want to be a sonographer what can i do further? should i drop with CBZ?
20th March 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir BHMS l want to do course DMS and l a m 40 plus pl tell me lif there is no age bar
15th July 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do this course in northeast india.tell me any institutes in northeast.
17th January 2016, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I'm Sautam Dey, I have just completed my BHMS degree now ,I want to know about the course of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS). And i want to do this course in Banglor or Kolkata.

My Eligibility for this course is- Bachelor in Homeopathy Medicine & Surgery (BHMS).
17th July 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my bams and I m from akola,Maharashtra,I want to know about sonologist courses in akola or near akola
17th July 2016, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

I have m.sc. physics,please let me know am I eligible to become a Sonographer?
2nd December 2016, 01:08 PM

I am graduated in B.sc (zoology ,Botany,Chemistry) and two years Diploma in cardiology Technician with 5 years experience in Non Invasive Cardiology Technician want to get trained in diagnostic medical sonography. Kindly let me know the details of eligibility and institutes offering diagnostic medical sonography training/certificate courses in India.

thanks
vichitra singh
mob-7838958589
[email protected]
29th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

I have finished bsc physics.i can apply for m sc sonography? which place in this college in Tamil Nadu district?
24th July 2018, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a graduate student with genetics. I want to do sonography in Hyderabad which is best college I can go for.
29th June 2019, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my B.Sc, in medical imaging technology. can i do sonologist course if i do so, where i can apply
kindly tell me
this is my number 9717946309
17th July 2019, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for ARDMS ...what is the eligibility requirement for it. At present i am based in india practicing OBGY & GYNAC.
20th December 2020, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I am doing MBBS ,DCP ,can I open sonography centre ,and do USG independently after completion of course
3rd July 2021, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Is bhms doctor eligible for dms course?
Please let me know..
3rd July 2021, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Is bhms doctor eligible for dms course?
4th July 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Bhms doctor eligible for dms course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?