5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course

I am currently studying 12th and after it want to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course. Please send me list of institutions in Delhi for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? Scope available in India after completion of this course?
  2. Details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?
  3. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  4. Scope for Ultrasonography course after BHMS? -- [New]
  5. List of institutions in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Radiology Technician course? Fees and duration of course?
  6. List institutions of PG dental diploma courses in Delhi?
  7. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in German
  8. Which course should be done after 10th for medical
  9. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Radio & Television Maintenance & Repairs
  10. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography
  11. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course
  12. Is there any Diploma course for Cardiac Sonography in India?
  13. List of institutions in Delhi providing Diploma in Entomology course? Procedure of admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  14. List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Creative Writing in English? Duration to complete the course?
  15. Can a 10th with 45% eligible to study Diploma in Microbiology from government institutions? Government institutions in Delhi for it?
  16. Is there any good option in medical field on the basis of 10th? I have got 85% in 10h
  17. List of institutions in Mumbai to study Diploma in Animation and Multimedia
  18. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician -- [Most Discussed]
13th September 2017, 09:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of institutions in Delhi to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently studying 12th and after it want to study Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course. Please send me list of institutions in Delhi for it.

If you want to become ultra sonography technician after 10+2, then you must have to go for diploma in Medical imaging technology, because ultrasonography field comes under diploma in medical image technology. Here below are details regarding diploma course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

>> Duration of diploma course after 10+ 2 is 3 years.

Institute Offer Medical Image Technology Course in Delhi:-

1). Dr. Zakir Husain Institute.

2). St. Stephan’s Hospital and Medical College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?