24th August 2017, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Diploma in Accounting course? Scope and job prospectus after this course?

I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and wanted to study Diploma in Accounting course. Where to apply for this course? Scope and job prospectus after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to study Diploma in Opthalmic Assistant course? Scope and job prospectus after this course?
  2. Details about Diploma in Ultra Sonography Technician course? What are the scope and job prospectus?
  3. Scope of studying Diploma in Accounting Management? -- [New]
  4. How to get a government job after passing B.Com with diploma in financial accounting
  5. Scope available after Diploma in Financial Accounting course?
  6. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?
  8. Where to apply for Certificate or Diploma course in Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws in distance mode? Job prospectus after this course?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting course? Scope of this Diploma course?
  10. Jobs which are offered to BSc Computer Science students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the opportunities after doing BSc or MSc Forestry?
  12. Where to apply to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Fees required and job prospectus after the course?
  13. What are the branches in Polytechnic courses and what percentage is required in 10th to be eligible?
  14. Scope and job prospect after BA in Economics?
  15. Best accounting course for M.Com students?
  16. How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance
  17. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  18. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university

25th August 2017, 02:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Diploma in Accounting course? Scope and job prospectus after this course?

Some of the colleges that are offering Diploma in Accounting and Auditing Colleges in India are,

>> Saga Institute of Management Studies, Kerala
Click here for Contact Details
http://simsindia.org/

>> Kalpana Chawla Government Polytechnic for Women
Ph. No: 0171 255 7870
Address: Near Old Session Court, Ambala, Haryana-134003

>> Dr.Zakir Hussain College
Ph. No: 04564 265 252
http://www.drzhcily.com/

After completion of Diploma in Accounting and Auditing course, you may pursue

* B.Com in Accounting and Taxation
* BBA in Accounting
* B.Com in Accountancy..etc.,

You may find job opportunities in Financial management based companies, auditing departments, non profit organizations, public sector as accounts clerk or payroll clerk or as a clerk..etc.,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?