24th June 2016, 12:46 AM
ashish Kumar Sharma 1995

Details of AMIE centre near Karwar, Karnataka? Admission and examination schedules?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the AMIE centre near Karwar, Karnataka and it's examination schedule and admission schedule. Please tell me as soon as possible.

14th April 2023, 12:24 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Details of AMIE centre near Karwar, Karnataka? Admission and examination schedules?

The Institution of Engineers (India) conducts the AMIE (Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers) examination for engineering aspirants who want to pursue a career in engineering but cannot pursue a traditional degree program.

To find the nearest AMIE centre in Karwar, Karnataka, you can visit the official website of The Institution of Engineers (India) at ieindia.org and use their online search tool "AMIE centre locator" available on their homepage. Alternatively, you can contact the institution's regional office in Bengaluru for more information on the AMIE center near Karwar.

As for admission and examination schedules, the Institution of Engineers (India) generally conducts two sessions of AMIE examinations every year, i.e., Summer (June) and Winter (December). The exact dates are usually announced on the official website of the Institution of Engineers (India) well in advance.

The admission process for AMIE involves filling up the application form, submitting the required documents, and paying the prescribed fees. The application forms and other related details can be obtained from the official website or the regional office of the Institution of Engineers (India).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?