14th January 2013, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for railways hospitality department after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management?

i am gradute and completed 3yrs diploma in hotel mgmt.how to apply
railyway hospitality dept.kindly give details?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
  2. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  3. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  4. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  5. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  6. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  7. How to get into Tourism Sector after M.A Economics?
  8. Government job in hospitality sector for BHMCT holder?
  9. Job opportunities in Hotel Industry for Hospitality Management Diploma holder?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hospitality Management for 10th student?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  13. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student? -- [New]
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. Which institute is better in terms of Fees, reputation (MHA course) : ICFAI or IGNOU?
  16. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  18. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?