17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding PG Diploma in Agriculture and Soils? Can I study it from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?

Sir, I am B.Sc Botany Graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Agriculture and Soils. Please send me details regarding this course? Can I study it from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection criteria for B.Sc Agriculture in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  3. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  4. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  5. What is the cut-off marks for B.Sc admission in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)?
  6. Can I apply for scholarship while doing M.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore?
  7. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  8. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?
  10. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study BSc(Agriculture)in any reputed college with 403 marks in 12th being an OBC-A candidate? -- [New]
  12. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  13. When the counselling of Tamil Nadu Diploma in Agriculture will be started?
  14. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it?
  15. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  16. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?
  18. List of Architecture colleges which are AICTE approved?
23rd September 2017, 05:23 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding PG Diploma in Agriculture and Soils? Can I study it from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Sc Botany Graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Agriculture and Soils. Please send me details regarding this course? Can I study it from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?

Yes, you can apply for post graduate diploma in agriculture and soil from Tamil Nadu university. Here below are details regarding PG diploma course in agriculture and soil:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course in agriculture and soil is graduation in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in agriculture and soil is 1 year.

>> You can apply online for Tamil Nadu university at website www.tnauonline.in.

>> For more details please visit www.tnau.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?