28th May 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?

Sir/Mam,

I am completed inter with 600 marks @@@10th GPA 8:3. Can I eligible for agriculture? Who can provide me the answer on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me with the information on this. Please guide me soon as possible.

29th May 2016, 07:50 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?

AGRICULTURE COURSE AFTER 10TH

--> Yes you are eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA

--> The diploma course that you can pursue in Agriculture field after 10th class is Diploma in Agriculture

BEST COLLEGE FOR YOU

1. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU)
KAU P.O.
Thrissur, Kerala

2. Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
Chatha
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir

3. Agricultural Polytechnic, Anakapalle
RARS, Anakapalle
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

4. Vanavarayar Institute of Agriculture
Manakkadavu Pollachi
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
29th May 2016, 04:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am completed inter with 600 marks @@@10th GPA 8:3. Can I eligible for agriculture? Who can provide me the answer on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me with the information on this. Please guide me soon as possible.
After completion of 10th standard, you can't do graduation degree.

But after completion of 12th standard in PCMB, you can do graduation degree in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?