17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Banking Operations course? Course detail and opportunities available after this course?

Sir, I have passed B.Com and now want to study PG Diploma in Banking Operations course. Please tell me where to apply for it? Course detail and opportunities available after this course?

23rd September 2017, 05:11 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Banking Operations course? Course detail and opportunities available after this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed B.Com and now want to study PG Diploma in Banking Operations course. Please tell me where to apply for it? Course detail and opportunities available after this course?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in banking operation management, then you can apply for PG course in below mentioned institutes offer PG diploma course:-

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Banking Operation Management Course:-

1). Pacific Group of Education, Bokaro

2). Rajiv Gandhi School for Management Studies and Research, Lucknow

3). CM Dubey Post Graduate College, Bilaaspur

4). Indian Institute of Capital Markets, Mumbai

5). JBTC Institute of Management, New Delhi

6). Karnatak University, Dharwad

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for PG diploma course is bachelors degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of PG diploma course is 1 year.

Career Options after PG Diploma Course in Banking Operation management:- After having PG diploma in banking operation management you can apply for job in employment areas like Private and public banks, Retails branch banking, Marketing, Corporate banking, Educational institutes etc. and get job types like:-

>> Relationship manager.

>> Manager.

>> Banking officer.

>> Sales manager.

>> Credit analyst.

>> Sales executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?