17th March 2017, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission? Marks required in entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  2. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  3. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  6. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Will the admission for Agricultural B.Sc be opened in Tamil Nadu university?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship while doing M.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore?
  9. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  10. Entrance exam available to study M.Sc(Vegetable Sciences) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  11. How much marks is required to attend the TANCET 2016 counselling?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Sc. Agriculture in AMU?
  13. Which are the institutes providing M.E in Renewable Energy Sources?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  15. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu PG Medical Entrance exam for M.Pharmacy admission?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  18. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
31st December 2017, 04:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?

The admission in the affiliated college of Tamil Nadu Agriculture university is conducted through merit basis( for candidates of state domicile ).

There is reservation of seats for candidates qualifying in ICAR examination and candidates of UTs and Jammu and Kashmir.

There is 5% reservation for management quota.

The required minimum qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

For more detail about the admission in the university visit at www.tnau.ac.in.
31st December 2017, 06:09 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?

There is no entrance test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Agriculture university for admission in the B.Sc Ag course.

There are seats reserved for candidates through ICAR and native of UTs as well as Jammu.

The remaining seats are filled by candidates having domicile of Tamil Nadu on the merit basis of qualifying examination ( 12th basis ).

So, if you are not from the Tamil Nadu you have to qualify in AIEEA UG examination to get admission in the college affiliated with university.
12th February 2018, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Give me: eligibility for joining tamil nadu agricultural university, coimbatore. Any entrance exams are held in this year? After completing 12th how to apply admission to this clg? How much marks or cut off except! Give me a guidance! I have a big interest in b sc agri! Please Guide me!!!
3rd June 2018, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for the admission in tamil nadu agricultural university.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?