6th February 2017, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How to do a degree after completion of Diploma in Computer engineering 10 years ago? Which college and stream should I choose other than Computer Science?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Computers engineering 10 years ago. Now I want to do a degree in distance education mode. What should I do for it? Which college and stream should I choose other than Computer Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Which course should I do after completing diploma in computer application?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  6. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue graduation course after completion of diploma in computer science?
  8. Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?
  9. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  10. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  11. Which course should I choose after Diploma in Computer engineering and science?
  12. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Computer Science Engineering being a economically poor candidate?
  13. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  14. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  15. Which diploma course can I choose after completion of BSc with computer science stream
  16. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  17. Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?
  18. How to enter B.tech in Computer engineering after completing Diploma In Computer Science engineeering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?