27th June 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Computer System Analyst through PG Diploma in Computer Application course?

Hello,
I have done B.Sc in Electronics. And now I am thinking to join PG Diploma course in Computer Application. Actually I want to become a Computer System Analyst. So, is it possible for me to become after doing this course?

30th June 2016, 04:03 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Computer System Analyst through PG Diploma in Computer Application course?

Yes, it is possible. But it is not a very popular course. So, you may find some difficulties in the MNCs with this course. Instead I would like to advice you to go for MCA instead of PGDM in computer application.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MCA.

Many MNCs hire MCA graduates as the system analyst and pay them about 3-4 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?