25th February 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?

Respected Sir
I want to know that what is Diploma
in Computer Application (DCA) course?
where I can get benefit from this diploma or not?
kindly tell me about this..........

26th February 2015, 08:02 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?

Computer application is a branch of commerce as many of the accountancy works and other works can be done through computers, so basically computer application deals with operating system training as well as software and hardware training.
The course duration is about one year and the candidate needs to study hard to successfully complete the course. Although, the course is not easy, your continuous efforts will bear fruit. Before starting the preparations, it is advised to talk to the experts to gain more information.
Yes it can be a beneficial course for you if you are interested to do computer diploma course as the days are passing by most of the organizations are dependent on computers for their work so it can be a good career opportunity for you in future.

Some of the course comes under computer application diploma course are as follows:-

C Programming

ICT tools

Operating systems

Data stricture JAVA

Management process and OB

Soft skills
27th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information and benefits of Diploma in Computer Application course?

Can i take admission in bsc 2nd (computer science) after completing my diploma in computer application.??
17th June 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my bcom degree and i want to simultaneously do DCA will it be beneficial for me in future???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?