21st April 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in BCA in Haryana Universities?

Procedure to get admission in B.C.A.,Haryana universities

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for BCA course in Correspondence being an Employee?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  3. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in BCA college?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT Kurukshetra? Which are the good colleges in Haryana? What is the admission procedure?
  7. Can I study B.Ed if secured 58% in BCA? List of universities in India?
  8. What is the procedure to get a seat in Haryana government engineering college with sports quota?
  9. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  10. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  11. Universities which will allow provisional admission in MCA after clearing the backlog papers of BCA?
  12. Procedure and requirements for admission in B.Ed college in Haryana?
  13. What is the selection procedure of BCA students in NITs?
  14. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  15. What is the procedure followed fo getting admission after 12th to apply for BCA course? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to get admission for BCA in DU?
  17. List of all entrance exams of Ph.D in all universities available in Punjab and Haryana?
  18. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
25th October 2011, 05:49 PM
abhinavdoc

Smile Re: Procedure for admission in BCA in Haryana Universities?

hello ,

For admissions in BCA in haryana you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent / 3 year Diploma from a State Board of Technical Education

Then you have to apply for the admissions by filling a form available at the university.
You have to get a good percentage in 10+2 to ensure your admission (about 70% +)

Minimum duration: 3 years (6 semesters)

Maximum duration: 6 years.
25th October 2011, 06:18 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in BCA in Haryana Universities?

dear friend,

if you qualified the Entrance exam of BCA of any haryana university,then only you can get the admission ,
admission procedure is differ by university to university,so go through the universities link and get the updates

thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?