18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma is better being a student of mass communication?

Plz tell me which diploma is better for me,while i am the student of mass communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  3. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  4. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  5. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should i approach after 12th to make career in Mass Communication field?
  7. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  8. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
  9. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  10. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  11. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  12. How to get a job in mass communication?
  13. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Mass Communication if completed 12th a year ago?
  15. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  16. Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?
  17. How to apply for diploma course in English language from JNU after completing graduation in Mass Communication?
  18. Which diploma is better being a student of mass communication? -- [New]
21st February 2016, 08:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which diploma is better being a student of mass communication?

If you are looking for a career in Mass Communication then you must pass your class 12th with any discipline, but must be excellent communication skills after the completion of class 12th you can go for in these courses:

Diploma courses (1 year)
Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (3 years)
Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (2 years)
post graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (1 year)0
21st February 2016, 10:16 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which diploma is better being a student of mass communication?

If you are a student of graduation in Mass Communication then it is best for you to pursue the course of PG Diploma in Media Science.
It is the best diploma option for you on the completion of your Graduation in Mass Communication.
This is the diploma course that you should do now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?