18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do graduation in electronics or CA or Law after 10th diploma?

I want to do graduation after 10th diploma in electronic or CA or law it is possible i can do any one course all of these after diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  2. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it possible to do direct Law degree after 10th on age bais?
  4. Am I eligible to study law after doing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  7. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Sc IT after 10th Diploma? Courses better than B.Sc IT?
  9. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  10. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  11. What are the career options after BSc in law?
  12. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  13. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  14. Diploma from polytechnics of Singapore and Law or Commerce degree at post diploma level is possible?
  15. Can I apply for Law, Commerce or Humanities stream after Polytechnic diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  17. Eligibility to apply in JEE Advanced for a candidate who has secured 86% in 10th and 75% in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course?
  18. Eligibility for degree in Law or Commerce or Humanities after Diploma from Singapore?
21st February 2016, 10:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do graduation in electronics or CA or Law after 10th diploma?

After completion of Diploma in Electronics after the completion of Class 10th you will not be able to pursue these courses.
If you want to pursue these courses then you need to study Class 12 to be eligible for these courses.
Also you need to understand that CA and Law is something totally different so it is best for you to stick to one course.
This is what you can do now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?