24th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?

Hello,
I am the student who is pursuing Diploma in Mass Communication. I want to study LLB in University. So, after my Diploma I can study LLB? Am I eligible or not for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible to study Master's in Mass Communication if pursuing PG Diploma course after completed B.A.(English)?
  3. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  4. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. What should I pursue in 12th to study Mass Communication in Graduation? Eligibility to get admission?
  7. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study LLB if completed Graduation and PG Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  9. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  12. How may I study diploma of journalism and mass communication? I'm a female student of Bachelor of Arts from Ashutosh College(Kolkata)
  13. Detailed information, career prospects and fee expense of PG in Mass Communication program for B.M.L.T student?
  14. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  15. Eligibility procedure for doing Mass Communication?
  16. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  17. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  18. Detailed information and colleges which offers Diploma in Mass Communication in Maharashtra? Whether a polytechnic student is eligible to apply? Date of admission?
9th October 2015, 01:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for Mass Communication Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am the student who is pursuing Diploma in Mass Communication. I want to study LLB in University. So, after my Diploma I can study LLB? Am I eligible or not for this?
LLB exam is conducted by CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks from a recognized board then you are eligible LLB course.

The candidate age should not be more than 20 Years for under graduate course.

www.clat.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?