19th September 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?

I m confused to choose diploma course plz tell me which diploma is better in mechanical or electrical and which has more demand in future

Related Questions:
  1. Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical? -- [New]
  2. How can I do Diploma in Electrical having 4 years experience as Electrical Foreman?
  3. Electronics student can give exam for JE in MES?
  4. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  5. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  7. Can I do part time PG Diploma in Electrical course without attending any classes?
  8. Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?
  9. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  11. Do KSOU offer M.Tech distance courses?
  12. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  13. Is diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering from KSOU eligible for government job?
  14. How can I do Diploma in Electrical now 9 years after ITI in Electrical?
  15. List of ITI and Polytechnic courses for girl in Delhi? Eligibility criteria of the courses?
  16. Are there any vacant seats in 1st year diploma course in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering
  17. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  18. Is there any option to change the branch to electrical or mechanical or electronics?
23rd September 2014, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?

It is better to do Mechanical Engineering because the mechanical engineering has more number of opportunities in both study as well as jobs.

After completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, you can pursue the engineering by appearing for the LEET exam. The mechanical engineering branch is the evergreen branch in the engineering course. So, it is best to do mechanical engineering when compared to other branches in the engineering course.
24th October 2015, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Diploma is better in between Mechanical and Electrical?

Which branch is best in engineering future??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?