7th June 2011, 02:42 PM
THEMIT

Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?

Hello i passed 10th with 93.95% i want to diploma but which diploma engg. Branch i should choose? Electrical or mechanical or other branch?

2nd July 2011, 08:07 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?

Dear friend,
First of i tell you your's 10th class pecentage is very good,so you can go for science stream and after 12th do btech from mechanical or electrical.
Because the demand of Btech is more than diploma.
But if you want to do diploma right now then both the branches are good and both are core branches.
both have lot of scope in future.
But i totally depends on you which you like circuit branch or mechanical.
So,choice is your's.
Good luck
17th July 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEMIT View Post
Hello i passed 10th with 93.95% i want to diploma but which diploma engg. Branch i should choose? Electrical or mechanical or other branch?
Which is more better electrical or electronics
1st August 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir metallurgy in dilpoma what the scope in future.plz reply me
21st September 2011, 11:54 PM
Ashishkrgautam

Smile Re: Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?

You should take mechanical engineering. Its better than electrical.
22nd September 2011, 01:49 AM
saugata2008

Both Electrical and Mechanical are Mother branches .Both has so many opportunities in job sectors .Both has a stable job opportunities .

Mechanical branch is all about hydrodynamics , aerodynamics,kinematics etc.

Electrical branch is all about knowledge of power ,motor,generator etc.

But jobs for Mechanical engineering are growing much rapidly than Electrical .

Now it depends on you , in which you are interested most .

Thank you
19th December 2011, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Now im studying diploma in civil is it good.? Can i get job after finishing my diploma coarse?
23rd April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

After tenth can I choose diploma or twelth?which is better for engineering in interior designing?
23rd April 2012, 07:59 PM
chann1991

hello,
you want to do engineering ,its better option . but you want to do this after 10th.
but do you know that you have two option for doing engineering .
1) after 10th
2) after 12th
so, its your desision .
but if you doing engg. after 10th then may be in future you will be facing the problem in mathematics like problem in Integration and differentiation.

and another thing is that if you doing 1st of all 12th in non medical, after that you will do your engg then you will get better job options like private or government

Now, your question is that which trade you will choose..
then i will say you only few things regarding the trade of engg is that:-
there are many trades , so if you want to choose from electrical or mechanical then 1st of all you have to see your interest , either your interest in electrical components like transfomer , wires etc. or in mechanical equipments like machines, motors etc.

both trades have its own importance.
thank you,
may be you understand that whatever i want to say.
thank you very much.
20th May 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

which branch i should select in diploma to get better position in society
30th May 2012, 06:26 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi friend,
I suggest you to opt for Mechanical branch as it is the Evergreen Branch where would be definetly placed. Without considering the packages offered, mechanical is the best branch and also for highly skilled people the companies offer good packages, all you need is to get experience.

With regards
30th May 2012, 06:33 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Lightbulb Re: Which branch of diploma engineering can I choose after passing 10th with 93.95%? Electrical or Mechanical, which one is better?

Hi friend,
I suggest you to opt for Mechanical branch as it is the Evergreen Branch where would be definetly placed. Without considering the packages offered, mechanical is the best branch and also for highly skilled people the companies offer good packages, all you need is to get experience.

With regards
3rd June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

which branch best in the diploma engineering ?
10th June 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

All people say Mechanical branch is very good,but is depend on you in witch field you like.ok..............................My regard with you.
7th May 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

HI! I'M 10th COMPLETED STUDENT. I GOT 9.3. I WANT TO BECOME A PILOT THROUGH DIPLOMA. CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME WHICH BRANCH CAN MAKE ME UP?
11th May 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing mechnical engg in deploma 1st year when i alegible for iit
7th June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i m confused tht which branch i should choose in diploma electrical,mechanical or chemical
15th June 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

which branch of engineering is safe electrical or mechanical ?
1st August 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hi...i m ronit...which branch i choosh in diploma engineering aftr passing 10th with 67%.......CIVIL,MECANICAL OR ELCTIC
26th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diploma in mechanical can i take BE in electrical?
15th January 2014, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in electrical can i get jobs based on diploma
13th April 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

pleas friend give me advise to chosse best branch in deploma my oppsion is mechanical...electrical or electronics please give me answer fast....
12th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please tell me which branch is good electrical or electronics & telecommunication
5th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th class with 85%, so which branch of diploma should i choose?
6th June 2014, 05:03 PM
anil_bhatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed my 10th class with 85%, so which branch of diploma should i choose?
Choose either CSE or ECE, both of which are popular. Some universities which offer diploma courses are:
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Rabindra Bharati University, West Bengal
IBT College of Diploma Engineering - Bhilai, Chhattisgarh
A.J. College of Pharmacy - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
So, you should check the admission process by going through its website.
6th June 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have hust just passed 10th nd my percentege is 75% ...i want join cse branch in diploma engineering plz tell is this branch is right
3rd August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th with 93.1% , now i am doin diploma in electrical engineering . Is it right and also is it better than Mechanical engineering. can i have better job options in it than Mech engineering.
3rd August 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10th with 93.1% , now i am doin diploma in electrical engineering . Is it right and also is it better than Mechanical engineering. can i have better job options in it than Mech engineering.
23rd May 2015, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

I have done 10th with 73% and I am pursuing Diploma ECE I'm confused about this branch please tell me is it is right?
15th December 2015, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir after completing my 12 th study iam working in boiler has a 1st class boiler attendant can i continue my study wich one is suitable to mr
1st June 2016, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in computer science is good and will have job opportunities...??
13th June 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed my 12th from science and I want to do diploma. But, I want the trade which provides good career opportunities after doing btech from that field and also have scope in government sector also. It should be good job provider also as if I have to do job just after diploma.
19th August 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I need diploma mechanical certificate how can get and i have passed 10th class 50 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?