25th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Diploma for 12th Arts female candidate to get Back Office Jobs?

Hello,
I have completed my 12th Arts. As I am a female candidate I want to do Diploma course through which I can get Back Office jobs. Please tell me about the Diploma courses so that I can get job.

16th August 2015, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Diploma for 12th Arts female candidate to get Back Office Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my 12th Arts. As I am a female candidate I want to do Diploma course through which I can get Back Office jobs. Please tell me about the Diploma courses so that I can get job.
There are lots of Diploma courses available. Being a female candidate you can select Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Computer Science. The minimum eligibility is 10th standard. The course duration is for three years. So after completing the diploma one can get a job in computer field or civil field. For most of the BPOs prefer graduates only. So you can study a graduation and try it in a back office that will fetch you more back office job than studying Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?