5th November 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?

Hallo sir.
I am searching civil diploma in pune city but my qualification is 10th fail but i have good experience in civil field . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx
my email add is [email protected]

7th November 2014, 01:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Civil Engineering for 10th failed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hallo sir.
I am searching civil diploma in pune city but my qualification is 10th fail but i have good experience in civil field . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx
my email add is [email protected]
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering course without completing 10th standard. It's mandatory that candidate must have completed 10+2 course in science stream from recognized university. So, please try to pass 10th standard and pursue for 11th and 12th standard in science stream.

Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Applicants must have completed their (10+2) in science stream with 50% marks from recognized university and Final year students are elgiible.
  • Admission process wil be based on the entrance exam performance.

Best Colleges Diploma in Civil Engineering:
  • Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DAIICT)
  • Nirma Institute of Technology.
  • Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute Of Technology (SVNIT-S)
  • C.K Pithawalla College of Engineering and Technology
  • Government Engineering College, Surat
  • Ahmedabad Institute of Technology (AIT)
  • Alpha College of Engineering and Technology
  • L.D.institute of techanology
  • C. U. Shah College of Engineering & Technology
7th November 2014, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering course without passing 10th standard. To get admission in Diploma course after completion of 10th standard, you need to appear for Diploma entrance test which is conducted by your respective state board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based on your rank, you can get admission in a particular college. To be eligible to get admission in Diploma course, you must have to qualify in 10th standard from a recognised board.
7th November 2014, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, 10th failed candidates are not eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering course. If you want to pursue this course, then you will have to pass 10th with maths and science subjects from a recognized board of education with at least 50% marks.

If you have failed in 10th then try again and don't give up because education is very important these days. If you have problem in studies then you can take help of someone to clear your doubts. Try to study with interest rather than as a burden.
7th January 2019, 10:12 PM
Siraj ali khan

You cannot pursue diploma in civil engineering. You need to pass your 10th standard with 45% marks and then clear entrance test for diploma in civil engineering.
28th December 2021, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study polytechnic engineering after 10th fail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?