18th April 2017, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma in civil through distance mode approved by AICTE?

Sir/Mam, Diploma in civil by distance mode is approved by AICTE. I have pass my diploma in civil in 2907. Can you please give me the information on this? It will be helpful for me to take the next steps. Please guide me with the details on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  2. Distance universities offering Diploma in Civil Engineering for an employee of Irrigation Department?
  3. How to do diploma civil engineering by distance learning mode in AICTE approved university?
  4. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. AICTE approved Universities offering B.E or B.Tech in distance learning mode?
  6. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join AICTE approved diploma in mechanical Engineering in distance mode?
  8. AICTE approved distance Diploma colleges in Kolkata which provides admission to LLB graduates?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?
  10. How to do AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering in distance mode
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  13. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  14. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges offering diploma in electrical engineering through distance mode
  16. List of AICTE approved universities for electrician diploma through distance mode?
  17. How to join diploma in electrical engineering from AICTE approved distance mode institute?
  18. How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student
11th May 2017, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma in civil through distance mode approved by AICTE?

No, diploma in civil engineering from distance mode, is not approved by AICTE. One must attend regular classes to pursue any technical course in India.

Any correspondence course can be UGC approved, but AICTE approved courses need to be in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?