12th October 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering from Mangalore,now I am working under govt PWD at Tripura, now Iwant to do my B,Tech in Civil,incorresponding mode is there any A I C T approved collages in india ,please give me the name of such collages.
Gautam deb
Email adress:- [email protected]
Phone No:- 919436503312.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?
  2. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. List of AICTE and MHRD and DEC approved colleges
  5. List of colleges for BE/B.Tech through Distance mode approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  7. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder? -- [New]
  8. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  9. List of AICTE approved universities from where diploma course under distance can be done?
  10. List of AICTE approved universities for electrician diploma through distance mode?
  11. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  12. How to do Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering by distance learning mode after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? List of universities which are approved by DEC and UGC?
  13. AICTE approved distance universities for doing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. List of universities for MSc IT/CS distance program from UGC, AICTE, DEC approved university
  15. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  16. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  18. List of AICTE approved universities for B.E/B.Tech from distance?
25th July 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?

is it possible to do b.tech(civil engineering) in distance mode in west bengal without passing diploma?give me the list of colleges and the starting of the session.
11th September 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do direct B.Tech(Civil) in distance mode? List of AICTE and DEC approved universities?

sir
I am a employed and want do B.TECH. through lateral entry distance education in civil engineering.I want fee details and AICTE approved college and universities my email id [email protected]
10th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am a employed and want do B.TECH. through lateral entry distance education in civil engineering.I want fee details and AICTE approved college and universities my email id [email protected]
31st July 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I am B.E. Electrical pass out since 2011. i want diplom(civil) or B.E. (civil) in distance education. I want fee detail and AICTE approved college and univercity my e mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?