16th June 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Which diploma course to choose after 10th which will surely give a job with good salary?

Which diploma course can I choose after 10th so that I will get job surely with good salary? I just need to make sure that once I complete my diploma course I ll get the job as soon as I can. So, can you please let me know which course I can opt for?

Thanks!

16th June 2015, 04:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which diploma course to choose after 10th which will surely give a job with good salary?

There are various trades available for students who want to join diploma course. Each trades have its own career opportunities. So you need to predict that which trade will demand more employees after next three years.

But some of trades are forever and their demand will be constant. So you may proceed in these trades. Some of them are given below:-

1. Computer Science.
2. Information Technology.
3. Mechanical.
4. Civil.
5. Electronics & Communication.
6. Electrical.
7. Footwear Designing.
8. Biotechnology.
9. Agriculture.

You might get a job after completing diploma in these trade. Basically companies offer low salary packages for diploma holders and also they prefer b.tech holders more than that of diploma holder's.

But don't worry you have option to do b.tech after completing your diploma. Using LEET entry scheme you will get admission in b.tech course in 2nd year directly. After completing b.tech many you will surely get a good job related to your field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?