7th May 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?

What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th? Which would be better for me in future? I would require all your suggestions and advice to take the final call. So, please give me the advice soon as I need to apply for the course as well.

7th May 2015, 06:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?

You can opt for any of the two, either Diploma after 10th or +2.

However, there are career aspects in both of the fields. If you are interested in doing B.Tech then I would suggest you to go for +2 level and discard Diploma as statistics have shown that students declined towards Diploma after 10th are more prone to do bad in Mathematics, which is a vital subject in Engineering.

Therefore, if you want to go for B.Tech course then do not go for Diploma course.

However, if you wish to do Diploma in Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, etc, you can surely go for it and there is no harm in it.

There are however, lots of opportunities after Diploma course but one of the main drawbacks of pursuing Diploma course is that one cannot appear for all those examinations whose minimum qualification is +2 level.

Therefore, I suggest you that if you want to to go for Medical or Engineering course in future then please do not go for Diploma course, rather go for normal 11th and 12th pattern and continue with your studies, but if you wish to go for any such courses like, Fashion or Interior Designing, Hotel Management, etc, then you should go for Diploma course.
7th May 2015, 07:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose after completion of 10th with 94%? Diploma or 12th?

After completion of your 10th standard, you can pursue whether Diploma course or 11th standard in which you are interested. I suggest you to opt Diploma course because you can gain more practical knowledge by pursuing Diploma course when compared to knowledge gained by pursuing 11th and 12th standard and you can also find more job opportunities after completion of your three years Diploma course. You can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course.
7th May 2015, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your interests and what you want to do in future. If you want to start your job as early as possible in a private or government sector company then Diploma is a better option that 10+2 because after completion of 3 years education in Diploma you will be eligible for many jobs.

In 10+2 you will just study subjects and it is not a professional course compared to Diploma and you have to get admission in a Bachelor degree after that to make a career in a given field. Hence, choose according to your aim and interests.
8th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have secured more than 90% marks in 10th, which means and it seems that you are an Intelligent. So you are required to choose best career in order to get good job opportunities after completion of Graduation or Post Graduation. Remember, Diploma course is a 3 year undergraduate course after which candidates must compulsorily go for doing Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech). If you wish to join any traditional course namely, B.Sc/ B.A/ B.Com/ Bachelor of Business Administration ..courses then I would suggest you to go with 12th Class after successful completion of 10th Class. On the other hand, if you wish to pursue B.E/ B.Tech, then I strongly suggest you to go with Diploma in Engineering (In your desired stream). After successful completion of Diploma, you will be given admission into 2nd year of B.E/ B.Tech directly. Intelligent's always concentrate on learning the core concepts from fundamentals, so if you wish to do B.Tech/ B.E then go with Diploma course (10+3) years course after 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?