4th August 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after diploma?

Sir,i am diploma in electical eng. I don't know what to do either job or B.Tech. If,i go for job then what platform is available for government job,please list out it.Give me powerfull view so i easily choose my opt.ALSO,i want defence job.
NAME:AKSHAY KUMAR (your's sincerly)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Important courses for government job after Electronics Diploma?
  4. Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  6. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which is important course for government job? What can I do now for job?
  8. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  9. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  10. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  12. Is there any entrance exam to be answered to get a government job after doing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  15. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Is diploma certificate valid for government job?
  17. If I am doing a government job can I do Civil Diploma for my next promotion? Is it recognized by the government?
  18. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
31st December 2015, 08:17 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after diploma?

Being a diploma in electrical engineering the government job options available for you are as mentioned here under :-

* You have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will have to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination.

* You have the option of becoming junior engineer in the Indian Railways for which you will have to clear Railway Recruitment Board ( RRB ) examination.

* You have the option of becoming defense officer for which you will have to join National Defense Academy ( NDA ) first for which you will need to clear NDA entrance examination.

Now as you have interested in defense services so I am providing you some details about the NDA entrance examination. NDA is basically an academy meant for providing training to those who are interested to make their career as defense officer and manages to clear NDA entrance examination. Also for appearing in the same examination you need to have the qualifications mentioned below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate with your age lying within 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

* You must have higher secondary school degree with any discipline from a recognized institute. Students having equivalent degree and pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

* You must be physically and mentally fit as per the service requirement norms.

For more details about the examinations mentioned above you can log on their respective links which are as www.ssconline.nic.in, www.rrb.gov.in and www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?