13th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Which Diploma course will be better for B.Pharmacy student?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Pharmacy from a government college and after completion of it I want to study a Diploma course. Please tell me which Diploma course will be better for my career option?

14th November 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Diploma course will be better for B.Pharmacy student?

There are PG Diploma courses available for you, if you are interested in such courses. You can pursue courses in pharma marketing, clinical research, hospitality management, drug regulatory affairs and IPR, etc.

You can opt according to your interest. Admission will be based on the performance in entrance exam and interview in most cases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?