13th November 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I am in 10th standard and after completion of it I want to study Diplomas Engineering from government college. Please provide me list of Diploma engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government entrance exams for lateral entry in Diploma course? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  3. List of best competitive exams to attend after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  4. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  5. Can a Diploma in Civil engineer study BFA course? Where should I apply for it? List of entrance exams for it?
  6. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  7. List of entrance exams available to study Diploma Aeronautical course in Pune?
  8. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  9. What to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  11. Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?
  12. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  13. Which entrance exams are available after completing diploma course from NTTF Bangalore? List of engineering colleges available fro NTTF students?
  14. Procedure to study Diploma in Digital Electronics course? List of entrance exams and fee for it?
  15. How can I do diploma in lab technician? What is the procedure?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to apply for diploma in electronics?
  17. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
14th November 2016, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Diploma Engineering entrance exams and procedure to apply for it?

To get admission in Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in State level Polytechnic entrance examinations like AP PolycET, TS PolyCET, JEXPO, etc.,. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear in State level polytechnic entrance examination. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in the entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?