23rd December 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in ECE after completing ITI?

Sir, now am working I want to go higher grades, but am completed ITI. How do join diploma in ECE. Please help me.

25th December 2015, 07:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in ECE after completing ITI?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam for admission in diploma in ECE. Being an ITI qualified candidate you will be eligible for lateral entry admission in second year through entrance exam.

There is lateral entry procedure for ITI holders in polytechnic entrance exams. You just need to apply as an ITI holder in the application form.
27th December 2015, 08:56 PM
monikasiri

You can join in Diploma with your Tenth Standard as eligibility.You should write an entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education.Then ranks are allotted by the marks you score in the exam.Counselling is conducted rank wise and you can select a list of colleges you are interested and also your course.As you are interested in ECE course,you can select the course in any college.
14th June 2021, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I take lateral entry in diploma ECE without giving any entrance exam??
16th July 2022, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out iti electrician and cleared diploma entrance i want to oppt ece will get admission in ece?
25th July 2022, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I can study electronic iti can I join ece
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?