3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in ECE?

I am persuing diploma in ECE and I m in diploma 3rd year. I m 10th pass out. After completing my diploma I want to study in IIT college. So my question is that how can I get admission in IIT?

4th July 2015, 07:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in ECE?

No, you cannot get admission in IIT after completion of your three years Diploma course. Only candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and those who have appeared and qualified JEE Main and Advance examination are eligible to get admission in IIT. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to get admission in IIT.
7th July 2015, 07:40 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in ECE?

Sorry you cannot join IIT course after completing your diploma.As IIT entrance test will be based on the science and maths subjects and diploma will not teach these subjects diploma students are not eligible to get seat in IIT's and NIT's.

The students of 12th standard can apply for this JEE Mains and Advanced as their subjects involve all these science and maths subjects only.

So you are not eligible for IIT with diploma background.

You can do your graduation course from the recognized universities or the colleges affiliated to these universities.

For that appear the entrance test conducted by your state education board and qualify the test with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?