30th May 2016, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to MBA on Diploma basis since I have backlogs in B.Tech?

I have done Diploma in information technology with 80% after that i took admission in Engineering, but i have back papers remaining, but i want to do MBA. Please advice me it is possible to do MBA on Diploma basis since i have backlogs in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in MBA on Diploma basis for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
  2. Eligibility for MBA in IIMs after B.Tech with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in government college for lateral B.Tech course if having 2 backlogs in Diploma 5th semester?
  4. Can I get admission in MBA then clear backlogs of B.Tech?
  5. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  6. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  7. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  8. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  9. What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?
  10. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
  11. Which government job can I get on the basis of my 10th and 12th percentage which is 80%? Is it better to go for higher studies?
  12. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  13. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  15. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  16. How many backlogs are accepted by USA for studying MBA course?
  17. Am I eligible to write MBA entrance exam? I am a B.Tech final year student. I have 58% marks up to 3rd year and I had some backlogs
  18. Am I eligible to join BPO after completion of diploma course with backlogs?
1st June 2016, 12:56 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to MBA on Diploma basis since I have backlogs in B.Tech?

MBA sands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

To appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for entrance examination on diploma educational qualification but you can appear for examination after clearing your all backlogs in b.tech course.
1st June 2016, 01:24 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to MBA on Diploma basis since I have backlogs in B.Tech?

You have to clear all your backlogs of B.tech course to appear for MBA entrance examination to get admission in course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course. The required eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50%.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination after diploma degree.
1st June 2016, 01:32 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do MBA on Diploma basis. To be eligible to do MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a Government recognised university and you need to appear in entrance examinations like MAT, CAT, etc., to get admission in MBA course.

You need to clear your backlog subjects of B.Tech course and then, you can apply for admission to MBA course.
1st June 2016, 01:42 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

You have to clear your back papers of b.tech before completion of b.tech course to appear for MBA entrance examination.

The common eligibility to appear for MBA entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc.is candidate must have bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 50% in bachelor degree 5% relaxation for candidates of reserved category.

So, you cannot appear for examination on your diploma education qualification.
1st June 2016, 12:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Diploma in information technology with 80% after that i took admission in Engineering, but i have back papers remaining, but i want to do MBA. Please advice me it is possible to do MBA on Diploma basis since i have backlogs in B.Tech?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course. If you have completed B.Tech degree, then you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university with above 50% are eligible for MBA entrance exams. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance exams:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
JMET
MH-CET
CMAT
1st June 2016, 01:21 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to do MBA on the basis of Diploma qualifications. You have to clear your backlogs in B.Tech to study MBA. The eligibility to study MBA is any graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. You have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc. The course is available in regular and distance mode. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

-> Madras University - Official Website
-> LIBA – Official Website
-> Tamilnadu Open University - Official Website
-> IGNOU - Official Website
1st June 2016, 01:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to do MBA course on basis of Diploma course. To be eligible to do MBA course, you must have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and you must have to appear and qualify the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc., to get admission in MBA course. Since, you are having backlogs in your B.Tech course, you need to clear those subjects by appearing in Supplementary examinations, so, that you are eligible to get admission to do MBA course.
1st June 2016, 09:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to opt for MBA course, you need to have completed your graduation first of all and should have also cleared all the papers. There should not be any backlog papers left to clear otherwise you will not be eligible to apply for the course in any good Institute.

You should therefore, clear all your papers first and then opt for MBA program.
1st June 2016, 11:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, degree is a must for MBA admission and on the basis of there years diploma course you can get admission in MBA.

Hence, clear your backlogs as soon as possible and apply for MBA entrance exam based on your B.Tech qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?