4th June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in regular mode or distance mode is better for a 12th Science student?

Hello,
I am Pawan Sharma my qualification is 12th(Science) from JP University Chapra. I want to take admission in Diploma through lateral entry scheme. So, please tell me Diploma in distance learning is better or regular degree?

8th June 2016, 08:34 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in regular mode or distance mode is better for a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Pawan Sharma my qualification is 12th(Science) from JP University Chapra. I want to take admission in Diploma through lateral entry scheme. So, please tell me Diploma in distance learning is better or regular degree?

The aspirant should study the Diploma course in regular mode only. It is always advisable to do any engineering course in regular mode only. Because you have many practical classes available to do. You can study the diploma through lateral entry mode i.e. admission to the 2nd year of the diploma course directly after 12th standard. There are many diploma courses available like Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electrical and Electronics/Computer Science Engineering etc. You can choose the subject in which you have more interest.
9th June 2016, 12:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in regular mode or distance mode is better for a 12th Science student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of 12th standard with Science, you can diploma course in regular mode. Because regular course candidates are eligible to attend in Campus placement.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard or ITI course are eligible to get admission in diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?