4th June 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after passing 10th to get a Diploma or Degree from ITI, Pusa Delhi?

I have done two years' Automobile Motor Mechanic course from ITI, Pusa, Delhi after passing 10th. Now what should I do further? Please guide me in details. How can I get diploma or degree for the above said course or any other course which relates to my line.

8th June 2016, 08:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after passing 10th to get a Diploma or Degree from ITI, Pusa Delhi?

After completion of your two years ITI course, you can pursue your higher studies in Diploma course. Being an ITI holder, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process. After completion of your Diploma in Engineering course, you need to appear in LEET examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Engineering course. After completion of your Engineering course, you can get a Degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?