4th November 2017, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Do we need domicile certificate for admission in engineering?

My son completed diploma engineering in automobile engineering. We are not from Maharashtra, but my son's birthday place is Mumbai. We need domicile certificate for degree engineering? He studied Mumbai. Nursery to diploma at Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  3. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  4. Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP?
  5. Whether Domicile Certificate and Residence Certificate are same or not?
  6. Do we need domicile certificate for admission in engineering? -- [New]
  7. Is it necessary to product the domicile certificate at the time of counseling?
  8. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  9. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  10. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  11. Is domicile certificate neceesary for taking admission in B.Tech degree with automobile engineering stream?
  12. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  13. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  14. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  15. Will there be any problem for me for IBPS exam, if got domicile from MP and SC caste certificate from Maharashtra?
  16. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  17. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  18. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
7th November 2017, 08:41 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need domicile certificate for admission in engineering?

As per I know, there is no need of domicile certificate in the time of admission in Engineering.

Documents required for admission in engineering:-
SSC examination or its equivalent examination's mark list
HSC examination or its equivalent examination's mark list
Class 12th leaving certificate
Nationality certificate
Birth Date Proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?