10th April 2017, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP?

I am Shivam. I have applied for UPSEE. My parents are UP Domicile. They have Voter ID card issued in UP. I have completed my education in Delhi. I want to take admission for B.Tech in college under AKTU. But I don’t have domicile certificate. I want to know. Am I eligible for admission or not Or I have to apply for domicile certificate

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  2. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  3. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  4. Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi?
  5. Students whose parents are not domicile of Maharashtra are not eligible for MHT-CET 2015?
  6. Am I eligible for UPSEE if I am from outside UP and my parents are not domicile of UP?
  7. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  8. How can I make my domicile certificate? I've done my schooling from Lucknow but now i'm settled in delhi
  9. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will my daughter be eligible for Delhi PMT by domicile criteria?
  11. Reservation certificate of Delhi can be considered as proof of Domicile?
  12. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  13. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Procedure for a non karnataka student taking up CET or admitting into Bangalore Engineering colleges?
  17. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  18. How to prepare for UPTU Exam after completion of 12th Class?
11th April 2017, 04:08 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP?

Yes, you are eligible to get the domicile of UP if your father have domicile of UP and other documents of Uttar Pradesh.

After getting the domicile you will be eligible to get the admission in colleges under AKTU. If you have passed 12th from Delhi.
11th April 2017, 11:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for domicile of UP, if completed studies in Delhi but parents from UP?

No need to worry. If your permanent address is UP then you are a domicile of UP. If at the time of admission they ask for domicile certificate you must show them. You should apply for domicile certificate and it will be delivered to you within 7 days.
11th April 2017, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are basically a permanent resident of UP, then you will be eligible for domicile of the same state. There is no way you can claim domicile of Delhi, if you don't have your permanent residence there.

Hence, no need to worry. You will be considered domicile of UP state only.
12th April 2017, 12:39 AM
ranu shahi

In your B.Tech admission if your domicile certificate is necessary then you have to apply for domicile from UP if your permanent address is UP. And your domicile certificate will be made under 3 to 7 days from your nearest block office.
12th April 2017, 07:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do B.Tech in UP, since your parents belong to UP and are domicile of UP.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCM as subject combination from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for UPSEE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?