25th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education

i have taken arts with english,history,geography,economics and physical education.what do i doafter 12th??
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. Is a student having History, Geography, Economics, English, Physical Education as subjects in 11th standard eligible to give NDA exam?
  2. Best courses offered after having 12th with subjects English, Pol. Science, Geography, Economics, Physical Education? -- [New]
  3. Course in economics with geography being a Arts student?
  4. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  5. What is the syllabus for 11th class? What is the date of the exam?
  6. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  7. What subject should I choose as a career option after 12th? In 12th I have taken these subjects -geography, physical education, multimedia, english, urdu and web technology
  8. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  9. Can I study B.A. with History and Economics if studied Mathematics, History and Geography in 12th?
  10. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  11. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  12. Am I eligible to study Economics Honours if completed 12th without Economics?
  13. Is it possible to replace Mathematics and consider Physical Education/English as best of four to get admission in Shree Ram College of Commerce?
  14. Can I study B.A.(Physical Education) if studied History, Economics and Psychology in 12th?
  15. What should i study after 12th in order to become an RJ in Radio?
  16. What is PGT, TGR? Date of the entrance exams? When is the form filled?
  17. Which are the different streams available after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?
13th March 2012, 11:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have taken arts with english,history,geography,economics and physical education.what do i doafter 12th??
please reply soon...

After the completion of +2 level of Education in Arts stream, Students mostly go for a Bachelors degree [BA]. There are many department in Arts stream one can look to opt in the bachelors program,according to their field of interest. Following are the list of such Undergraduate course :

BA LLB
BA Mass Communication & Journalism Course
BA Fine Arts
BA English
BA Foreign Language

Apart from this there are many diploma courses on offer by various Institutes which can be pursued after +2 while pursing Bachelors program such as:

Diploma in Animation including 2D & 3D Effects
Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications
Diploma in Designing.
Or any other course which can complement with the Bachelors program one is pursuing with.

Students with Arts background can make a career as:
Economist, Historian, Writer, Editor, Media person, School teacher,College professor, Lawyer and many more.
24th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education

i have done 12th arts with english,sociology,economics,geography,gujarati,cyc ology and sanskrit. what courses can i do after this? reply soon
12th April 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to give NDA exam as I have passed12with arts subject
31st May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

My arts subjects are english general punjbi history computer elective punjabi and political science what should i do after 2arts
11th July 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know what can i go for or what career is best for me after finishing my 12 arts these are the subjects i take English,Elective English, Political Science, Economics and Education?
12th July 2013, 12:07 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What should I do after 12th(Arts)? My 12th subjects are English, History, Geography, Economics and Physical education

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please reply soon...

Hii Friend

I Am providing you a complete chart that will help you to select the best career opyon after 12th.

Al The Best

23rd August 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What will I do after 2 in arts subject My subject is english ,history,physical education,history and punjabi
16th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have economics,geography,political science,english and home science in 12th.kindly suggest me the course which has ample job opportunities?
24th June 2014, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have 12th subject is marathi, hindi,economic, history,geography,physical education.which is best courses in 12th after.reply please.
12th June 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th (art stream)?My subjects are English, Hindi, geography, political science, and economics .Also I am handicap
31st March 2016, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th (arts)? My 12th subjects are maths,economics and elective hindi
15th April 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th(arts)? My 12th subjects are English,History,Political science,Geography,Physical Education
30th May 2016, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

My subjects are physical education, geography, economics, english. What should i do after 12th(arts)?
6th July 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th(arts) subject are English, geography, sociology,political science,physical education
26th August 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after 12th (arts) subject are elective English, geography, political science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?