8th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

How many PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me that how many seats are there for PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? I want to join this course in this college so I want to know about the seats availability. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Therapy admission in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  5. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  6. Scope of studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy over Bachelor in Radiography course?
  7. How many PG Diploma in Actuarial Science seats are available in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.P.T. (2nd Prof.) Exercise Therapy-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  12. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  14. How many Diploma in Massage Therapy seats are available in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  15. How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  16. Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?
  17. Names of the best institutes in Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
15th October 2018, 10:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi

As per my knowledge, 45 PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

School of Rehabilitation Sciences 2, Balbir Saxena Marg, Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016, Delhi
Phone: +91-11-26966331
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?