7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

How many Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the seats availability in IISTEM, Unnao for Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management course? I want to join this Diploma course in this institute so tell me how many seats are there?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management admission in IISTEM, Unnao?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao? -- [New]
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management in IISTEM, Unnao?
  5. How many Diploma in Export & Import Management seats are available in AIIMAS?
  6. Differences among Export & Import Management and International Marketing Management Diploma courses?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  8. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Possibility to do Diploma in Export and Import Management for B.A.(Pass) graduate?
  10. Job opportunities through Diploma in Export and Import Management course?
  11. How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  12. How many seats are available for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course at Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  13. How many Diploma in Accounting Management seats are available in Institute of Computer Technology and Engineering, Lucknow?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  15. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  16. How many PG Diploma in Service Management seats are available in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Information Technology?
  17. Can I take admission in IPCC without appearing for CPT? I have secured 68% in T.Y.BMS
  18. Further courses after BAF and Diploma in Export Import?
15th October 2018, 10:23 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao?

=> IISTEM stands for International Institute of Saddlery Technology and Export Management.

=> As per my knowledge, 40 Diploma in Saddlery Technology and Export Management seats are available in IISTEM, Unnao.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address : Leather Technology Park, Banthar (Achalganj)
Unnao, Uttar Pradesh 208901 , India
Phone : (0515) 2846655
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?