18th June 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Does Christ Polytechnic Institute offer job assistance to Diploma Automobile candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from Christ Polytechnic Institute. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  3. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Deccan Education Society Technical Institute offer job assistance to Diploma in Surface Coating Technology candidates?
  7. Does Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur offers job assistance to Fisheries Technology Diploma candidates? -- [New]
  8. Government job after 3 years of polytechnic diploma in Automobile?
  9. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  10. List colleges offering part time Diploma courses in Chennai?
  11. Does IET Bhaddal offer job assistance to Mechanical Diploma candidates?
  12. Does Arena Multimedia offer job assistance to Web Designing Diploma candidates?
  13. What is Job Assistance? Should I join Training Institute which provide Job Assistance?
  14. Which branch in Diploma will offer good future and jobs?
  15. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  16. List of the colleges for Automotive after passing 10th?
  17. Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
28th February 2023, 07:43 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Christ Polytechnic Institute offer job assistance to Diploma Automobile candidates?

Yes , Christ Polytechnic institute offer job assistance to Diploma Automobile Candidates.

Candidates must have 10th degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?